The MEDTEQ Scientific committee met on June 5th to evaluate the last submitted projects of the 10th RSRI projects call. This committee, composed of medtech industry and health network professionals, evaluates collaborative projects submitted by our members after each projects call.
Multitude expert opinions around the table allow a 360° analysis of the projects. External experts are also invited to sit on the committee occasionally to evaluate specific projects within their fields.
At the end of the meeting, five collaborative projects have been accepted.
Moreover, 3 new members were welcomed during this committee session:
- Philippe Jouvet, CHU Sainte Justine
- François Poulain, EMcision International
- Jonathan Vallée, AlayaCare
Our older scientific committee members are:
- François Bastien (President), TELUS
- Louis Bherer, University of Montreal, Chercheur à L’ICM
- Stuart Kozlick, Kinova Robotics
- Davis Tinjust, ApexK
- Ismail Ben Ayed, École de technologie supérieure
- Suzanne Leclerc, Institut National su Sport du Québec
- Roger Lecomte, Sherbrooke University
- Jacques Millette Siemens Healthineers
- Stéphane Moreau, Medtronic Canada
Next deadlines for 11th RSRI projects call:
July 27, 2018
October 26, 2018